Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Speech: Why We Should Prepare for an Alien Invasion

 Why we should prepare for an alien invasion 



Introduction  


Aliens. Do they exist? Why would they come here? How will humans react if they come here? This speech is about why we should prepare for an alien invasion. 


MAIN PARAGRAPH 1  

My first main point is, are there aliens. This speech would be useless if there wasn’t any proof for aliens but there is, so here is my evidence. Firstly there have been multiple UFO (unidentified flying objects) sightings around the world, let me give you an example. The US Air Force dispatched a fighter pilot to examine a UFO sighting over Fort Knox, Kentucky; his aircraft crashed and the pilot was killed while pursuing the UFO. Along with mysterious High radio bursts of sounds happening in space, between September and October 2019. Canadian researchers have noticed a pattern every fortnight. Altogether I have told you some evidence for alien life in the universe and I hope you believe me.   




MAIN PARAGRAPH 2

My second main point is what people will do if aliens come to earth. Some scientists say if aliens decide to explore earth, it's been said contact will happen by a signal purposely sent. Besides, everybody will be freaked out by the aliens exploring earth, yet you should stay calm because apparently, they will not harm us. Lastly for this paragraph, we could make a bond between human and extraterrestrial life. Both civilisations can continue to evolve and hopefully find new life.  



MAIN PARAGRAPH 3     


Finally, my last main paragraph is how we should prepare for aliens coming to earth. If aliens do come to earth, you should try not to start a war because imagine the amount of technology that the aliens would have if they came here. They would have developed past war. Despite the chances being low, think about it. There is a vast universe expanding every day, why would there be such a big universe and one isolated civilisation.    




Conclusion  


Now that you have heard all of my main points I hope that I have convinced you to prepare for an alien invasion RIGHT NOW.  If aliens do come to earth remember this speech. “I believe alien life is quite common in the universe, although intelligent life is less so. Some say it has yet to appear on planet Earth.” 






























No comments:

Post a Comment