Tuesday, April 28, 2020

My music description


The music made me feel like I was slowly creeping out of bed to get some food in the night and when the music speeds up it makes me feel like a have to go in bed before anyone catches me. There is a song called the pi song and it goes on this beat so it reminds me of that. Halfway through the song the guitar suddenly changes into a higher pitch because the song is starting to go faster and three-quarters of the way through the song it makes your heart go faster and make you have like a burst of energy. The music is like a bull slowly speeding up every second and hastily charging at another bull. The music is a test hot air balloon filling up with hot air until it explodes. Can you guess what type of music I’m talking about? 


3 comments:

  1. Looks good, Arhan. You used a variety of different images to describe the music. I especially like the simile you used to compare the music to charging bulls. Try to use more powerful adjectives, adverbs and verbs in your writing next time. e.g. How could you make 'I was slowly creeping out of bed' sound more exciting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I liked how you kept the audience interesting. You added examples about different events and related them to other things. Maybe you could add more interesting vocab in the first part of the paragraph - Well Done!!

    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Arhan.

    Uzayr

    ReplyDelete