Thursday, May 7, 2020

My toy invention


My Invention

My invention is a toy that you can play by yourself or with your friend. I made this toy because if you’re bored at home you can go outside and play with this marvellous, magnetic ball.


What my toy is

My toy is a magnetic glove and ball. You should rush online and buy this toy because you can use it to your amusement indoors and outdoors, when you use this invention indoors make sure to use it as a handball so your parents won’t get mad. My toy can benefit you because it teaches you how to catch properly and its good exercise but the only bad thing about this toy is that you might get tired after you throw it a few times. But if your interested in this toy it’s only going to cost you 5 dollars, what a cheap deal!

How my toy works 

This game that I invented is pretty straight forward to use, you throw the magnetic ball in the air and you catch it. Pretty dull right.  When you put on the magic, magnetic glove on it becomes way more fun because The ball is attracted to the magic glove so when you throw the ball up with your hand you should stand still and the ball will surprisingly land on your hand because of the magnet. You still need to catch it otherwise it will fall. You can also use it as a handball on a wall. Since this toy is so entertaining you won’t get bored of it.


I hope this toy has interested you in buying it. So what are you waiting for proceed to go online and purchase this toy and cure your boredom in the future whenever you need to stay at home! 

(It’s just a story, of course, don't actually go and look for this toy online because it’s not real)  





No comments:

Post a Comment